- Bob has served the Kansas City metro area as a business and intellectual property attorney for several years and works with entrepreneurs, authors, and artists to plan and protect their business assets. He has provided general counsel services to companies in diverse fields, from cybersecurity to pharmaceutical ancillaries. He has registered trademarks, service marks, and copyrights for a variety of clients. He has successfully opposed marks before the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board (TTAB).
- Bob focuses his practice on obtaining, licensing, and protecting intellectual property rights and helping clients understand how to best develop and protect their IP portfolio in a way that promotes the objectives of their business.
- Bob received his juris doctor from the University of Missouri – Kansas City, and his undergraduate degree from Drury University.
- Drury University (BA)
- University of Missouri – Kansas City (JD)
Current and Past Professional Affiliations:
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Law Emphasis, University of Missouri - Kansas City, School of Law
- Dean’s List, University of Missouri - Kansas City, School of Law